Carports to Suit Any Home
Phone 1300 011191
Get protection for your car, boat, caravan or motorhome today.
Call the specialists of premium quality
Carport Kits and Do It Yourself DIY Carports.
“Thanks very much for the assistance you provided with our DIY project. The finished product look great”
Hi and welcome to Excalibur Carports,
As a leading supplier of Carports throughout Australia, with an emphasise on Carport Kits and DIY Carports , we offer solutions for people looking to store and protect their valuable possessions such as cars, boats, caravans, motorhome and more.
Carport Kits are a great way to save time and money:
- You only pay for the materials you need – because the carport kits are pre-punched and pre-cut, you get the right size and length of steel for the job. If you are building a carport kit from yourself, you’ll buy full lengths of steel, then cut it to the size that suits. This creates a lot of wastage and lost hours or days. Why pay for steel you won’t use. Our national contract with suppliers such as Bluescope Lysaght also ensures you get the best prices possible, factory direct pricing.
- You get everything you need to build your carport kit in one drop, delivered to your door – including the frame, roof, posts, plates and even the downpipes, guttering and bolts and screws. You won’t have to source all the individual steel parts, they will all come to you at once. Just grab your tools and you are right to go.
- Quicker Installation – Installation is made easier by the fact that the carport kits are cut and punched to size. Everything is made to fit together and you also get a bill of material (parts list), a guide and drawings to assist you. Whether you do it yourself or bring in an installer, you will save time and money.
- Engineering is included with Excalibur Carport Kits – this saves you a ton of money as well as time finding a draftsman and engineer to do the work. Remember, you need engineering to comply with current standards and be able to get approval from council. Our carport kits are designed to suit all wind regions in Australia, including cyclonic.
- Delivery can be made directly to you – we regularly service all the major cities in Australia including Brisbane, Sydney, Melbourne, Canberra, Adelaide and Perth. With our national suppliers we can also deliver to most other areas of Australia – you don’t have to organise a truck and we have negotiated some great flat rate fees for freight. The carport kits are professionally consolidated, packed and wrapped to guarantee a successful transfer.
Types of Carports for Sale
Dutch Gable Carport
The Dutch Gable carport kits are the choice decision in d-i-y carports. These carports represent the ultimate in finish and quality, giving you shelter for your car, boat or caravan, whilst also giving maximum value to your home. Supplied in genuine colorbond steel with a heavy duty frame, they will also match most house roofs with a 20 degree standard roof pitch.
Hip Roof Carport
Our Hip Roof Carport Kits are designed to not only protect your vehicles but enhance the design and roofline of your house. The designs are simple but clever, resulting in a strongly built carport. The hip roof has a standard roof pitch of 20 degrees in order to better match most house roofs. The carports come with chunky 100×100 SHS, a hi-tensile steel framework and genuine colorbond roof and trim.
Gable carports are a simple but stylish carport, made to protect your vehicles and give added value and dimension to your home. Available in many sizes from single and double carport to large structures with spans of over 9 metres. Gable carport kits represent an excellent DIY build, with gable infills as standard for that extra level of finish. There is also an option of removing them for increased height in the middle, in the case of a caravan or boat etc.
These are no nonsense carports built for a purpose, but are also finished to a high standard. Skillion carport kits, or flat roof carport kits as they are also known as, have got to be one of the best diy projects you can do for your home. Incredibly simple in design, a factor that makes them easy to build. Scalable in size to 9m wide as standard, with height up to 5m and more, to comfortably accommodate caravans, motorhomes, boats or whatever large object you have.
At Excalibur Carports we are a family owned business with a long history in the building industry (over 3 generations) – Keith was actually supplying carports in the 1970’s!
Your project is our primary interest and every project can be slightly different, so if you are looking for Carport Kits that are strong, look good and will add value to your home, give us a call on 1300 011191 to discuss your requirements, or simply go to the Carport Quote page and send us an enquiry.
We’d love to speak with you.
Keith and Ashley Fraser
Everything Included and Delivered to Your Door
Genuine Australian Made Colorbond Steel
“Thank you for your prompt service, we would recommend you to anyone.”