Carport Kits – ready to build & designed for you
Hi and welcome to Excalibur Carports, where we aim to provide the best carport kits to our customers. Australia is a great country and we have some of the best weather in the world. Unfortunately this weather can also have a bad long term effect on our valuable possessions.
If you have had a vehicle outside for any length of time, you’ll know what I mean – yeah? That beautiful car, boat, caravan or motorhome is getting hammered by the sun, rain, snow and hail. Something is needed so you can protect your vehicles for many years to come.
This is where carport kits come in.
Our range of carports provide a simple and effective solution for your home.
What is a Carport Kit?
Carport Kits consist of a group of steel parts, that when assembled, come together to form the specific carport you are after. They are purposely designed so that the individual pieces can go together as easily as possible. A good carport kit is designed to be quicker, easier and cheaper than if you had to design and build it yourself.
Dutch Gable Carport
These are a premium solution for protecting your vehicles. They are available in various sizes and heights and you have the choice of the entire Colorbond range of colours. The roof pitch is set to enhance most house roof pitches and the 'Dutch' style gable ends also add that extra dimension.
Hip Roof Carport
Being a hip roof, these carports complement most houses beautifully. Again, there are many sizes and heights to choose from, with all the Colorbond colours available. Everything included right down to guttering, downpipe and fasteners. A well finished carport kit you’ll be proud of.
A gable or ‘pitched roof’ carport is a way to get a carport that looks good but doesn’t set you back in top end pricing. From a single car size right up to 9 metres wide and beyond. You also have the option of having the gable infills (standard) or removing them for more usable height.
Function with finish. That’s probably the best way to describe these skillion roof carports, also know as flat roof carports. Scalable in size with choice of any colour in the Colorbond range. Multiple designs of roof frames. With a skillion roof, we can also do overhangs if you need it. Click below for more information.
The Ideal Do It Yourself Project
Geared towards the do it yourself home handyman as well as builders and installers, the carport kits come pre-punched and cut, so that you have minimal extra work to do, to finish your project. By using clever designs and up to date engineering, you can now get better quality products than elsewhere. They are easier to build and pass all current council and building standards.
Multiple Carport Sizes available
No matter what carport design you are after, you can get it in the size you need. This means you can order a single carport, double carport, triple size carport or larger. There is no set limits on the width, length or height on your carport.
Carport Kits That Come With Every Part You Need To Build It
- Strong Steel Posts: The carports are predominately supplied with SHS steel posts. These are used because of their strength and availability in a galvanised finish on the outside. They represent the best value for money for you.
- Steel Frame: A high tensile C section is mainly used for all structures, with oversized topspan lengths used as roof purlins in the gable, hip roof, and dutch type gable roof carports.
- Roofing: Genuine Colorbond or Zincalume in both Trimdek or Custom Orb profiles.
- Connection Brackets: These are specifically made for your carport in order to maintain it's strength and ensure it simply goes together easily.
- Colorbond Flashings: The carport flashings are made from strong high tensile steel and folded for the specific use and location in your carport. They are mostly fabricated from genuine Colorbond steel, but can be done in Zincalume as well. Heavier gauge flashings are supplied for stiffness and longevity.
- Lysaght Guttering and Downpipes: Contrary to others, Excalibur carports include the gutters and downpipes. The guttering supplied is genuine Bluscope Lysaght guttering. It has been made for many years and has proven to be reliable. You are also able to buy replacement sections if ever you need it.
- Quality Fasteners: All the bolts, nuts, screw and rivets that you need also come with your carport kit.
Australian Made Steel Carports
Your carport will also be made from quality Australian steel, including genuine Colorbond.Bluescope steel carry out a lot of testing to make sure your carport kit can withstand the Australian conditions and time has shown this.
Ready for Council Application/Approval and Construction
All our carports come with the relevant site specific engineering drawings for you to submit to council for final building approval. You generally have 2 options when deciding how to submit your council application. You can deal with your local council directly yourself or you can use a private building certifier, who will submit the application on your behalf. You will need to include a site plan (to scale and shape) and the engineering when submitting the council building application forms.In nearly every case, a council approval is needed for carports, even for a simple single carport or double carport size.
Delivery of your Carport to your Door in most states and areas
Because of the relationships with National Suppliers, we can deliver to most areas around the country. This is done at a very low competitive price, which is passed on to you. Major cities for carports include Brisbane, Sydney Melbourne, Canberra, Adelaide and Perth. Other regional areas are covered through Queensland, New South Wales, Victoria, South Australia, Western Australia, Australian Capital Territory, Tasmania and Northern Territory.
We offer FREE quotes and consultations. Please send us an email at email@example.com or phone us on Ph. 1300 011 191. You can also send an email via the contact us page.
We look forward to helping you with your building project.
Excalibur Carports is a division of Excalibur Steel Buildings Pty Ltd.
Looking for Carport Kits? - We can help you