Get a quote on Carport Kits
Before getting a quote, think about the following:
- What do You Need it for? – Look at the size height needed to cover the vehicle.
- Will It Improve the Look of Your Property? – The right roof design or shape will help to guarantee this.
- Do You Have a Budget in Mind? – Skillion Carports are the most basic and economical. Dutch Gable and Hip Roof Carports are at the other end of the scale, but usually match house roofs better and add more value.
PLEASE NOTE: We do not do attachments to other structures, roller doors, timber posts or brick columns and fixing to concrete slabs.
- No Roller Doors – Roller doors cannot be quoted as they do not comply with carport engineering.
- No Attachments – Carports are a freestanding design as standard – we cannot do attachments to houses or other structures
- No Timber Posts – We Cannot Quote on Timber Posts as there is no engineering for them
- No Fixing to Concrete Slabs – If footing plates can be used, there still must be adequate concrete footings
Please fill in the details below and we will get back to you with your quote as soon as we can.