Hip Roof Carport
A Hip roof carport can complement such a large range of different houses. Whether your home is a cutting edge piece of modern architecture, or a classic federation or Queenslander type style, these carports are a brilliant addition.
Cleverly designed with a simple frame and rafter layout that makes these carports strong and simple to erect.
Your Hip Roof Carport will have several benefits including:
- Heavy Duty SHS Steel Posts
- Hi Tensile C Section Galvanised Frames
- Specific high tensile brackets and plates
- Your carport will include all the flashings and trim in Colorbond, plus all the hardware you need to finish building it.
- A stylish ‘Custom Orb’ profile roof as standard (other profiles available)
- Site specific engineering available up to cyclonic conditions*
- Australian designed and made
These hip roof carports come in either a square hip or rectangular hip design, and in various sizes including:
- 3 metres x 6 metres
- 3.5 metres x 6 metres
- 3 metres x 12 metres
- 4 metres x 6 metres
- 4 metres x 8 metres
- 4 metres x 10 metres
- 4 metres x 12 metres
- 4.8 metres x 4.8 metres
- 5 metres x 5 metres
- 5 metres x 6 metres
- 5.5 metres x 5.5 metres
- 5.5 metres x 6 metres
- 6 metres x 6 metres
- 6 metres x 7 metres
- 6 metres x 8 metres
- 6 metres x 9 metres
- 6 metres x 12 metres
- 7 metres x 7 metres
- 8 metres x 8 metres
Heights of up to 2.8m clearance as standard are available for all the above sizes
Custom Sizes and heights are also available upon request **
Contact Excalibur Carports today and we will assist you in finding the right solution to your needs.
Did you know?
A hip roof carport design will generally withstand high winds better than other carport designs with different roof types.